Friday, April 13, 2012

Dessert for Breakfast

This morning was a bittersweet because I ate the last of my chocolate hazelnut spread. It's super expensive and I have no idea where to buy it other than online. So, basically I have no idea when I will be able to eat it next because it costs an arm and a leg.
 I wanted to use it for overnight oats in a jar but the jar is far too small. So, I decided on overnight parfait in a jar =)
 The chocolate hazelnut coupled with the sliced strawberries, bananas, yogurt, and raw oats tasted sinfully delicious. It kind of reminded me chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered bananas. It was so incredibly good that I truly felt like I was eating dessert for breakfast. I savored every bit and would have licked the inside of the jar if I could.


What is your favorite dessert for breakfast dish?

2 comments: