Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Don't Share

I am the youngest child in my family and therefore occasionally suffer from the coveted youngest child syndrome a.k.a selfish, spoiled brat syndrome. For example, I often use this as an excuse to not share or in an attempt to get something I want from my family. If they scold me for being spoiled I simply respond that if I am spoiled than it's really their fault since it is they who are spoiling me. So there.

Don't get me wrong. I am actually really nice and I do share for the most part. If I like you, I will spoil you and be generous with you. In fact, I often express my love through food. I try to find out your favorite foods and make them for you if the dish is within my limited culinary capabilities.

But in any case, I saw this during one of my many trips to the wonderful world of Disney. And this pretty much explains why I love Disneyland because this message was clearly meant for me.


2 comments: