Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dessert for Breakfast!!

Last night after work, I decided to make a very necessary pit stop at TJ's to re-stock up on some much needed chocolate. While purusing down the aisles, I came across these two items - TJ's Chocolate Chip Brownie & Oats Bars and their Organic Midnight Moo! As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to have them and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.

I present to you, the guest stars of today's Overnight Oats!

Please welcome the Chocolate Chip Brownie Overnight Oats!
 Here is the complete roundup of the regular cast members and guest stars in today's Overnight Oats dish:

1/3 cup of old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup of  non fat plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup of unsweetened soy milk
1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of chocolate protein powder
1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed
                      ...and finally.....
1/2 of the CC Brown Bar bar crumbled on top of the OO
along with a generous drizzle of Midnight Moo.

Breakfast of champions!!



Delicious breakfast? Check!
Daily Chocolate Fix met? Check!!

This isn't exactly the healthiest of breakfast dishes but it sure was tasty. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment