Friday, January 27, 2012

Hankerin' For Some Chocolate

For some reason, I always crave for something sweet in the afternoon. Don't know why but this craving always kicks in around 3 pm. I was about to go scavenger hunting around the office for something to curb this sweet craving of mine until I remembered that I had packed half of a TJ's Chocolate Chip Brownie Bar. Hooray!!! 



I must have known this morning that I would be wanting something chocolate-y later in the day. Thank you past Jessica for thinking about future Jessica! But seriously, chocolate is awesome. I am a firm believer that there should be a law requiring people to eat chocolate every day or a chocolate break during work. I mean, who wouldn't want to eat chocolate every day? Other than people who are allergic to chocolate of course...Minus this exception, I don't understand it when people tell me they don't like chocolate. I just can't wrap my mind around it. How can you not like chocolate? I mean it's CHOCOLATE! It's just so wonderful ...and lovely .. .and heavenly ...and there are so many ways you can eat and cook with it. Oh well, I'm almost done with my sweet little snack. But it's okay because it's Friday and it's going to be a jam-packed weekend. Tonight, I'm meeting up with friends for happy hour at Chilis. Tomorrow, I'm going to Maggiano's with my sister for a Super Bowl & Beer Tasting Cooking class. And on Sunday, I'm eating dim sum with my sister and a friend. Happy weekend everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment