Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy National Peanut Butter Day!!!

National Peanut Butter Day has finally arrived!!!! And in honor of such a grand holiday, I have decided to purchase two jars of nut butter from Wild Squirrel Nut Butter. I had originally discovered this delectable nut butter through katheats.com. After noticing that Kath often uses it in her oatmeal recipes, I decided to head on over to wildsquirrelnutbutter.com to learn more about the brand. Now, if you haven't heard of this company yet, you need to check out their website ASAP. Wild Squirrel Nut Butter was founded by Keeley and Erika, two young and very talented entrepreneurs, who have come up with some extremely creative and cutely-named nut butters such as Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed, Curious Cocoa-Nut, Pretzel Pizazz, and Sneaky Cinnamon. What also interested me is the fact that Keeley and Erika strive to use the best ingredients and eco-friendly packaging. They are very conscious about using natural and organic ingredients and package their products in recyclable containers.  Unfortunately, it looks like as of right now they are only located in Washington and Oregon. However, the good news is that their products are available online to order. I just placed an order for a jar of the Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed and the Pretzel Pizazz and I am super excited for my shipment to arrive. I already have a few recipes in mind and cannot wait to share them with my friends/family so they can get addicted as well . Here are pictures of their nut butters from their website.  =)





No comments:

Post a Comment