Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overnight Oats!

Hello Everyone. My name is Jessica and I am addicted to Overnight Oats. Last night, while I was working up a major sweat during my Turbo Kickboxing class, I couldn't stop thinking about what to make for breakfast because I am extremely in love with food. I am always thinking about my next meal. It just can't be helped. Anyhoo, so since I already had OO for breakfast 2 days in a row, I was debating whether or not I should have it again. My main problem was that I was completely out of oatmeal, so I would need to stop by a supermarket to buy some more. Fortunately, a Trader Joe's is located in the same plaza and is literally 3 stores away from the gym . Unfortunately, that would also mean I would have to walk .03 miles. Yes, I realize that I'm already in the area and it's like RIGHT there. But I'm super lazy okay? So go ahead and judge me. I certainly did, which is why I decided to just walk my lazy butt to TJ's because being that lazy is just ridonkulous. And boy am I glad I went because if not, I wouldn't have had this deliciousness for breakfast.

Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats in a Jar!!!!

Word on the street is that Overnight Oats taste so much better in an almost finished nut butter jar and I completely agree. It definitely takes the experience to a whole other level, especially if you are a PB lover. There is just nothing like scraping all that PB goodiness mixed in with your oatmeal.

Another reason to be happy? The sun finally made an appearance after the rain decided that it had overstayed its welcome. I guess singing "rain rain go away" does work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment