Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I absolutely love living in southern California, and I honestly cannot imagine living anywhere else. I live 20 minutes away from 4 beaches, less than 15 minutes away from DISNEYLAND, and the weather is usually pretty nice. Today is no exception. The sky is clear, the sun is out, but there is still that nice, crisp winter feeling in the air. And so, I decided to take a break from being cooped up inside the office and ate my lunch outside.

Today’s lunch menu:
Pulled Pork Sandwich I made based on Maggiano's recipe that they provided from their Super Bowl Cooking Class with a few additions – lettuce, TJ’s Lite Celtic Cheddar Cheese, and a spread of TJ’s This Is Not a Tub of Cream Cheese.

 
With a side of fruit salad topped with Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips

I will be heading to the gym right after work so I brought a pre-workout snack:



As well as my post-workout snack:

It’s loaded with tons of protein and only has 110 calories. But most of all, the flavor of this protein drink is CHOCOLATE FUDGE!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment