Monday, February 6, 2012

Howlin' For You!

Lunch time is approaching and my tummy is howlin’ for some food. Today’s lunch menu includes: the other half of my apple from this morning’s breakfast with a tablespoon of TJ’s Cocoa Almond Butter. I love that stuff! As I was scooping some out this morning, I notice that there is barely any left in the jar. I’m thinking it will make for a perfect overnight oats later this week…like maybe tomorrow? =)

I also prepared a salad – kale, carrots, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and TJ’s Lite Celtic Cheddar Cheese.

Tonight, I have to run some errands after work, which means dinner will be late…Luckily, I brought a heart-shaped chocolate covered granola bar that I made to tide me over until then. I can't wait to watch episode 2 of The Voice. So excited that show came back! I want to watch Smashed tonight on NBC as well but it's premiering at 10 pm and I'm not sure if my old self can stay up that late. I don't understand why that's the prime spot. Don't tv networks understand that some of us need our beauty sleep?!!! Ok, it's officially lunch time. My stomach is howlin' up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment