Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tea Time!

I seriously have not been able to stop thinking about TJ’s Cocoa Almond Spread since using it as a spread on my apple for lunch yesterday. As soon as I got home, I grabbed the almost empty jar from my pantry and got working on my overnight oats in a JAR (hooray!!!)! I used the usual mix – rolled oats, plain nonfat greek yogurt, unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 medium banana, ground flaxseed topped with granola and PB. What a great way to start the day =)


MMMM! Look at all that beautiful cocoa almond spread on the bottom. Nom Nom!

"Get your own breakfast swan. This one is allll mine!!"

 


Reading some very important stuff during breakfast.
In other exciting news, I purchased Guayaki Yerba Organic Mate Chocolatte at Sprout’s last night. I used my last green tea bag yesterday and was going to simply re-stock on more when I happened to come across this baby. I was definitely intrigued, especially since I heart chocolate and tea. After much debating (I mean, $5.99/box of 16 bags on sale!!!), I decided to just throw caution to the wind and buy it. I’m going to save it as my dessert for lunch today, but I do have my reservations. I usually stick to green/black/oolong tea and the few times I have strayed off course (Earl grey? Maple tea? Ick and Ick!!) have not been successful. I’m praying that my luck will change with this chocolate tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment