Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Breakfast

On my way home from work yesterday, I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up a few things when something caught my eye. I was so shocked that I did a double take to make sure I wasn't imagining things. When I realized my eyes were not fooling me, I actually jumped for joy and clapped my hands. And then I immediately stopped when I remember that I was in public and probably shouldn't be doing that anymore. Yes, it's true. COOKIE BUTTER IS BACKK!!!!!!!!!!

The first time I ever bought cookie butter was in late November and I was hooked on it right away. I promptly returned to TJ's to buy some more when to my hororr they were sold out. To make matters worse, the manufacturer was out of stock with an ETA of the end of January!!! So ever since the last week of January, I have made numerous trips to TJ's and asked their employees countless number of times on when it be available again (Rumor has it that it was being sold on ebay for $20/jar!!!). It took a little longer than expected but it's back! But for who knows how long, which led me to buy 3 jars at once this time. I really wanted to buy more but each one costs $4 and that's already kind of expensive.

The day got even better when both of my Amazon and OpenSky orders finally arrived.
Hello Navitas Cacao Nibs & Powder!



















Hello Nuts About Granola!
I also nabbed a bottle of this Chocolate Shop Wine at Sprouts a few days ago. I poured myself a Costco-sized sample at 6 am this morning =)


I decided that these purchases would make a great V-Day oatmeal breakfast.



Cookie butter, cacao nibs, Lover's Combo granola


No comments:

Post a Comment