Monday, February 20, 2012

Vegas Trip Part 1

After driving for 2 hours, my family and I decided to make our first pit stop at Barstow, specifically a famous rest stop where the McDonald's and other fast food restaurants are located in a building shaped like a train. As a result of its unique design, it has been a popular rest area and tourist attraction.I wanted to take a picture in front of the "train" but there was too long of a line. Once inside, I immediately headed to the candy shop I always visit on my Vegas road trips.            
                         


                                                                              
  


After spending a lot of time debating which treats to get, I ended up leaving the shop with 4 types of chocolate and a peanut log roll i've never had before. It kept me occupied until we reached our first official destination - Valley of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment