Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chilly Willy

There are many times when I don’t understand the weather. Can someone please explain to me how we went from 80 degree weather to 60 degree weather within 2 days?!!! Major brrrrrr!!!! Despite knowing the huge change in weather, I prepared overnight oats last night because I was not in the mood to wake up early just to make some hot oatmeal. My taste buds were being funky because for some reason I was craving chocolate and green tea for breakfast? 

Overnight Ingredients
1/4 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup NF plain yogurt
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla soymilk
1.5 tsp cacao powder
1/4 tsp matcha green tea powder
1 tsp cacao nibs

Morning’s Toppings
1/4 cup Great Harvest Cville Cluster granola
1 tsp coconut butter 

I decided to use my “Chilly Willy” cup for my chilly oats due to the chilly weather we are currently experiencing. 

Other than the unwelcome weather, my overnight oats were delish. The flavor was just what I was looking for - creamy & chocolate-y with a hint of green tea. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment