Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chocolate Au Lait Oatmeal

Today has been super non-stop busy. So much so, that I finally have time to catch up on my blog reading and writing today’s post. Eek!

Ok, so this morning, I went back to my usual bowl of oats and baked chocolate au lait oatmeal at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.

1/3 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp Godiva chocolate au lait cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 tsp chia seeds

While all the ingredients were getting to know each other in the oven, I put together a side of fruit to go along with my oats.

And brewed some coffee.

And decided which book to read during this morning’s breakfast.

It was all made for a very lovely breakfast.

But the day is drawing to an end. And I must go to the market to re-stock on chocolate (I’m running very low!) and perhaps pick up a bottle of Adult Chocolate Milk that everyone has been ranting and raving about. =)
**Picture courtesy of Adult Chocolate Milk's website

No comments:

Post a Comment