Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Disneyland Moments

The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite rides at CA Adventure. I was there for opening day I think and went on it three times in a row. Later on I found out that the ride was shut down for half of the day due to it overheating. Hope I was part of the blame? Oh well. Here are the best parts of the ride, in my opinion:



"There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don’t got a lot to say
But there’s something about her
And you don’t know why
But you’re dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl ..."

I like this part too because it's so romantical but at the same time I find it kind of funny because it looks like Prince Eric is choking Ariel as he's snogging her.


Royal Wedding!!!

I personally wouldn't mind having my own royal wedding in front of the Castle during Christmas time. 


With reindeer serving as the ring bearer.


Can't forget about the necessary sign to protect my ring bearer. =)


1 comment:

  1. cool ride. I would be proud to be part of the overheating issue.

    ReplyDelete