Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goodbye Happiest Place on Earth!

All good things must come to an end and this morning my wonderful experience at the happiest place on earth came to an end. I was originally going to leave last night but my sister was kind enough to let me stay with her at the hotel for one more night. So, I was able to go on a few more rides, watch the Aladdin musical (which isn't as awesome as it used to be because Aladdin and Jasmine no longer fly in the air when they sing a Whole New World. Lame!) and World of Color from my hotel room. This morning, I woke up at the butt crack of dawn to get ready and headed straight to work. I have no pictures to post today because sadly my camera battery died. So, pictures will have to wait until tomorrow. But my time at the Disney hotel was amazing and both parks were magical as usual. I will probably never stay at Paradise Pier hotel ever again because it's so outrageously expensive so I am extremely thankful to my sister for letting me tag along. And on that note, I must return to reality, Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time! Excited for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete