Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birthday Celebration #3

I'm off to Disneyland again but this time with my sister. I LOVE going with her because she basically let's me have my way for the whole day. Here is a breakdown of our usual schedule:

5:30 am - I wake up SUPER BEYOND excited
6:00 am - I give my sister her first wake up call
6:30 am - Last wake up call or no time for coffee until we get to the park
7:00 am - We leave for the park
7:30 am - Waiting in front of the gates for the park to open
8:00 am - 12 am  - RIDESSSSSSSSS
12 am - 1 am - perusing the shops on Main Street


Today's agenda: Must Check out the new candy store


And persuade my sister into buying this awesome tire hat for me. That's right. A TIRE HAT!

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were going on your actual birthday!!! But have fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my actual bday falls on a tuesday so yesterday was close enough.

    ReplyDelete