Monday, January 30, 2012

Chocolate Fever

I know that I technically already got my daily chocolate fix from Wild Squirrel's super delicious Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed nut butter that was featured star in my oatmeal this morning, but that was like 2 meals ago. I'm a chocolate fiend and my body is craving for some more chocolate. So, I went on a mini chocolate hunt at the office today. The result? 2 min later, I got me some of dees chocolate-y treat:


Since I went a little crazy with the eating over the weekend, I'm only letting myself eat half of the fun-sized Kit Kat bar. The other half is tucked away in my drawer even though I really really really want to eat it. Must not think about it. Only 45 more agonizing minutes until I can go home and be safely separated from the Kit Kat... 

I guess I can continue thinking about a chocolate dessert I'm concocting for Single Awareness Valentine's Day. My original idea of chocolate coal was nixed by my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment