Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

It's been awhile since my first post. Clearly, I'm still trying to get used to this whole blogging thing but it's definitely one of my goals to incorporate this into my life as much as possible. I think what I need to do is create a schedule and set aside a certain time/day that is specifically devoted to my blog.

Ok, now first order of business. Today is Lunar New Year, so happy Lunar New Year to all Dragon babies.  In honor of LNY, my relatives and I met yesterday at Ten Ten Seafood Restaurant in Artesia for a dim sum lunch feast. It's not my favorite dim sum restaurant, but at the same time I'm not complaining since I don't ever pay when we eat there. So, I guess in that case, the food is pretty good haha =). I also took tons of pictures of all the food we ordered/ate and was planning on uploading the pictures last night. Unfortunately, my camera cord decided to play hide-and-seek so the only picture I have is the one below that was taken by my sister with her camera phone. So, I present to you the lovely Peking Duck dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment