Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Breakfast Date

Last night, I didn't make it to the gym. I was debating all day of whether or not I should go and when I arrived home from work I finally decided I was just not feeling it. The only 24 Hour Fitness that offers kickboxing at night is on the other side of town and yesterday I wasn't up to dealing with rush hour, the hassle of finding a parking spot, and driving a 30 min round trip for a 1 hour class. So, I changed into some comfy clothes, heated up leftovers for dinner, flipped through read this week's chapter for my class, forced myself to make overnight oats, and went to bed far too early.

This morning's cold breakfast actually worked out because the weather is FINALLY warming up and the southern California weather that I love oh so much has returned; at least for now. For the past few months, Mr. Sun and Mr. Cloud/Rain have been playing ping pong, which is wreaking havoc in my closet and my immune system. One day, it can be a nice and sunny 80 degrees while the next day it can be a horribly blustery and rainy 68 degrees. But it looks like today, Mr. Sun won the ping pong weather match. =)

Wednesday

clearClear. High of 79F. Winds less than 5 mph.


This morning's breakfast is sort of special because it involves a date.

Or shall I say, 2 dates


Chaperoned by cacao bits


A banana
And granola

 Now, if you will excuse me, I must go. I have a very important breakfast date with some dates. =)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment